The Angled Flat - Kabuki is the predecessor of the new and improved Angled Flat Foundation. The large brush head and dense bristles offers a medium-full foundation coverage. Note: Made with slightly weaker glue at the handle. Ferrule may detach with temperature fluctuations. This problem applies to only to some brushes from our 1st collection (crafted in 2013).
- Large, soft and dense angled head
- Blends out large areas of the face quickly
- Note: The angled flat foundation has been downsized from the Angled Flat Top Kabuki brush
Suitable for cream/ water/ powder based products.
- Best used with liquid or cream foundation
- Buffs base products onto large areas of the face
- Gives medium-full coverage.