Artfully angled, this fluffy brush delivers just the right amount of color for cheeks that captivate. We also love this brush for contouring as it creates soft natural shadows in just a few swipes.
- Hand-crafted to an angle to fit the contours of your face
- Fluffy brush head for optimal powder blusher application
- Firm bristles for improved control with cream blusher
- The thickest part of the brush hits right on your cheekbones for the perfect pop of colour
- Powder: blusher, contouring powders
Suitable for powder-based products.
- Layering of blushes and bronzers
- Contouring and shading of cheekbones
- apply blusher across cheeks in an upwards sweeping motion
- For best results, skin should be prepped and foundation applied carefully
- For extra contouring and a chiseled look, a bronzed or darker color can be used under the cheekbones. The angled blush brush fits perfectly under your cheekbones and is the perfect tool for this job.
- Blush should never go below the bottom of your nose or any closer in to the centre of your face than the iris of your eye.
More product information:
- Handle: wood, dark purple glossy finish, 8cm
- Ferrule: aluminum, gold, 5cm
- Bristles: anti-bacterial synthetic bristles
- Bristle length: 2cm (shorter end) and 3cm (longer end)*
- Total length (handle + ferrule + bristles): 16cm
- Total weight: approximately 15grams
*As all our brushes have been crafted by hand, please allow a slight variation in bristle diameter, length and weight between brushes
- We recommend washing your brushes at least once a week
- As with all makeup brushes, dokeep the brush handles completely drywhile washing so as to prolong the lifespan of your brushes.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to heat sources (e.g. hairdryer)
As with all our brushes:
A labour of passion and love, it is 13rushes’ continual mission to create the finest cruelty-free brushes on the planet. Made without any ponytails or goatees, our award-wining brushes are crafted by hand and in small batches to bring forth the best makeup application experience to our customers.
Unlike conventional synthetic bristles, our proprietary bristles have been re-engineered for enhanced performance with powders. Featuring "textured" surfaces, these fibers grip onto powders effectively and work brilliantly with both creams and liquids.
Synthetic bristles are awesome because they are antibacterial and hypoallergenic, ideal for sensitive skin. It's time to make the switch to synthetic bristles if you haven't!
Quick Guide on which brush to choose, based on our customer's feedback:
Choose the Classic Blush if you:
- Prefer applying blusher on the apples of your cheeks
- Prefer small blusher brushes
- Require specific placement of blusher on your cheeks
- Highlight the highpoints of your cheeks
Choose the Angled Blush if you tend to:
- Sweep blusher up along your cheekbones
- Contour your cheekbones and jawline
- Prefer powder-based blushers