Add a healthy glow to your cheeks and accentuate your features with the Angled Blush brush. This medium-sized angled brush offers maximum precision control, leaving just the right amount of colour for cheeks that captivate.
- Hand-crafted to an angle to fit the contours of your face
- Fluffy brush head for optimal powder blusher application
- Firm bristles for improved control with cream blusher
- The thickest part of the brush hits right on your cheekbones for the perfect pop of colour
- Powder: Blusher, Contouring powders
- Layering of blushes and bronzers
- Contouring and shading of cheekbones
- For best results, skin should be prepped and foundation applied carefully
- For extra contouring and a chiseled look, a bronzed or darker color can be used under the cheekbones. The angled blush brush fits perfectly under your cheekbones and is the perfect tool for this job.
- Blush should never go below the bottom of your nose or any closer in to the centre of your face than the iris of your eye.
More product information:
- Handle: glossy dark purple wooden ferrule
- Ferrule: aluminum
- Bristles: two-toned anti-bacterial Taklon bristles. Synthetic and vegan friendly
- We recommend washing your brushes at least once a week
- As with all makeup brushes, dokeep the brush handles completely drywhile washing so as to prolong the lifespan of your brushes.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to heat sources (e.g. hairdryer)
As with all our brushes:
All 13rushes brushes are crafted to be divinely soft and decidedly luxurious. Using only the highest grade of textured synthetic bristles, our tools optimize product application, avoid potential allergic reactions to animal fur, and promote the use of non-animal products.
Quick Guide on which brush to choose, based on our customer's feedback:
Choose the Classic Blush if you:
- Prefer applying blusher on the apples of your cheeks
- Prefer small blusher brushes
- Require specific placement of blusher on your cheeks
- Highlight the highpoints of your cheeks
Choose the Angled Blush if you tend to:
- Sweep blusher up along your cheekbones
- Contour your cheekbones and jawline
- Prefer powder based blushers