Use the Angled Flat - Concealer to hide dark circles and blur out fine lines for a silky smooth, ultra-natural look.
- Angled bristle arrangement blends hard-to-reach areas of the face (great for undereye area)
- Fluffy design to allow for quick blending
- Covers up dark eye circles
- Applying a base eyeshadow color all over the lids
- Powder the concealed areas with a translucent powder, using just enough so that the concealer no longer looks sticky or shiny.
- Using a soft brush (e.g. Angled Flat Concealer) reduces "drag" on the skin, preventing products from creasing.
- We recommend washing your brushes at least once a week
- As with all makeup brushes, please keep the brush handles completely dry while washing to prolong the lifespan of your brushes.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to heat sources (e.g. hairdryer)
As with all our brushes:
All 13rushes brushes are crafted to be divinely soft and decidedly luxurious. Using only the highest grade of textured synthetic bristles, our tools optimize product application, avoid potential allergic reactions to animal fur, and promote the use of non-animal products.