The short, rounded densely packed bristles of the Round Foundation brush make it super effective at packing powder onto the skin, providing full coverage. Note: Made with slightly weaker glue at the handle. Ferrule may detach with temperature fluctuations. This problem applies to only to some brushes from our 1st collection (crafted in 2013).
- Dense and soft bristles to give a full-coverage. (Stiffest bristles in 13rushes' kabuki series, giving the fullest coverage)
- Rounded head that fits all areas of the face
- Mineral or compact powder foundation
- Cream concealer
- Buffs base product into face
- Gives medium-full coverage
More product information:
- Previously named as "Round Kabuki"
Handle: Wood, painted glossy
- Bristles: Two-toned Taklon bristles, synthetic and anti-bacterial
- Brush name printed on handle?: No
- Glue used: Weaker hot melt glue.
- Handle length: 9cm
- Ferrule length: 5cm
- Bristles (longest length x width): 2.8cm x 3.5cm