Quick Guide, based on our customers' feedback:
Choose the Classic Blush if you:
- Prefer applying blusher on the apples of your cheeks
- Prefer small blusher brushes
- Require specific placement of blusher on your cheeks
- Highlight the highpoints of your cheeks
Choose the Angled Blush if you tend to:
- Sweep blusher up along your cheekbones
- Contour your cheekbones and jawline
A small silky soft lightweight blending brush ideal for the application of iridescent powders and blushers. This domed shape blush brush blends blushers out beautifully, without any harsh lines.
- Powder: Blusher, Highlighters
- For a blushing effect, apply blusher on the flat side of the the brush. Sweep color above cheekbone towards the hairline and blend with short, vertical strokes.
- We recommend washing your brushes at least once a week
- As with all makeup brushes, keep the brush handles completely dry while washing to prolong the lifespan of your brushes.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to heat sources (e.g. hairdryer)
More product information:
- Handle: wood, glossy purple finish
- Ferrule: aluminum, gold/pink
- Bristles: anti-bacterial synthetic bristles
*As all our brushes have been crafted by hand, please allow a slight variation in bristle diameter, length and weight between brushes
As with all our brushes:
13rushes designs and crafts the world's finest makeup brushes. Using only the highest grade of textured synthetic bristles, our tools optimize makeup application, eliminates risks of allergic reactions to animal fur, and promote the use of non-animal products.
Our award-wining brushes are 100% free from ponytails and goatees. We're committed to creating the finest animal friendly brushes on the planet, and believe in cruelty-free beauty that doesn't hurt our furry friends.