Essential Kit (9-Piece set)
This kit includes the basics and is the perfect foundation to start building a collection upon. Our deluxe brush set is a good choice for first-time buyers or those with sensitive skin. You'll get all of the necessary basics, plus the bonus of bristles treated with anti-microbial technology, which means a clean application every time, granted you keep up with tool maintenance.
This brush kit has been updated as of 19 Feb 2019. For monogram pouches, your brushes and pouch might arrive separately as the monogram service is done by an external company.
Perfect for girls who use:
- Liquid foundation
- Liquid or cream concealers
- Liquid or powder blushers
- Contouring makeup
- Loose powders
- 1-2 eyeshadows colours
- Brow Powder/ Pencil
- Gel Liner
Includes 9 quality brushes:
- Flat Top Foundation (U.P $25): Create a barely detectable air-brushed foundation finish. Its dense bristles offers a medium-full foundation coverage. Use with: Liquid foundation or powder based foundation
- Illuminating blush (U.P $19): Add a healthy glow to your cheeks and accentuate your features. Also doubles up as a highlighting brush This small-sized brush offers maximum precision control to prevent over application. Use with powder or liquid textures.
- Tapered Concealer (U.P $16): This brush conceals imperfections at the underlies and around the nose without leaving streaks behind. Use with: Liquid and cream concealers
- Luxe Powder (U.P $34): An extra luxurious powder brush to quickly mattify the entire face. Use with: Loose powder
- Angled Brow (U.P $14): Featuring a small angled flat head, draw a crisp and sharp line effortlessly with this eyeliner brush. Doubles up as a brow brush for to fill in sparse areas of the brows. Use with: Brow powder and gel liner.
- Short Shader (U.P $16): Use this to blend eyeshadow along the lash lines. This brush efficiently blends out harsh eyeliner and smudges shadow under the lower lashes. Use with: all types of eyeshadows
- Mini Arc (U.P $16): A tiny angled eyeshadow brush to precisely blend shadows into Asian creases. Use with: all types of eyeshadows
- Pencil (U.P $16): A bullet shaped eyeshadow brush for pigmented application of shadows at the crease. Use this brush to darken the outer v for a more dramatic look. Use with: all types of eyeshadows
- Ultimate Shader (U.P $24): The ultimate shader is a heavy multi-tasker which can be used with compact powders, contouring makeup and blushers.
Black or pink diamond shaped pleather pouch. Fits up to 12 brushes.
If you like to get a personalised monogram on the pouch, select the option with monogram and remember to include the text, you'll want to be printed in the order notes.