Featuring wide, short Taklon bristles, the classic Angled brow brush is great for filling your brows for a fully groomed brow look. Perfect for tapering off the browline. In short upward strokes, fill your brows following the natural shape of your brow bone
- Short and straight fibers improve control and precision
- Firm bristles pick up just the right amount of color
- Bigger than the Angled brow (mini)
- Eyeshadow or brow powder
- Filling in eyebrows for full and defined brows
- Tapering off browline for a soft natural look
- Perfects lip line
- Conceals under the brows
More product information:
- Handle: glossy dark purple wooden ferrule
- Ferrule: aluminum
- Bristles: two-toned anti-bacterial Taklon bristles. Synthetic and vegan friendly
- We recommend washing your brushes at least once a week
- As with all makeup brushes, please keep the brush handles completely dry while washing to prolong the lifespan of your brushes.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to heat sources (e.g. hairdryer)
As with all our brushes:
A labour of passion and love, it is 13rushes’ continual mission to create the finest cruelty-free brushes on the planet. Made without any ponytails or goatees, our award-winning brushes are crafted by hand and in small batches to bring forth the best makeup application experience to our customers.
Unlike conventional synthetic bristles, our proprietary bristles have been re-engineered for enhanced performance with powders. Featuring "textured" surfaces, these fibres grip onto powders effectively and work brilliantly with both creams and liquids.
Synthetic bristles are awesome because they are antibacterial and hypoallergenic, ideal for sensitive skin. It's time to make the switch to synthetic bristles if you haven't!