A flat tapered brush that helps with powder touch ups without messing your makeup. Unlike a fluffy powder brush, the Touch Up Artist packs on powders precisely with minimal fallouts.This brush is also a heavy multi-tasker. Apart from setting powder, use it to prime, conceal, highlight and contour your face!
Featuring our new long tapered handle, this brush offers the perfect grip for makeup artists and beginners alike.
- Crescent shape tapered brush head that fits contours of the face
- Flat brush for maximum precision
- Densely packed brush head blends even the creamiest products
- Great with all textures- powders, liquids and creams
Suitable for cream/ water/ powder based products.
- Blends concealer at the undereyes at a super speed
- Carves out the face with cream and liquid contouring makeup
- Adds shimmer to the highpoints of your face
More product information:
- Handle: tapered, wood, dark purple glossy finish
- Ferrule: aluminum, gold
- Bristles: anti-bacterial synthetic bristles
*As all our brushes have been crafted by hand, please allow a slight variation in bristle diameter, length and weight between brushes
- We recommend washing your brushes at least once a week
- As with all makeup brushes, please keep the brush handles completely dry while washing to prolong the lifespan of your brushes.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to heat sources (e.g. hairdryer)
As with all our brushes:
All 13rushes brushes are crafted to be divinely soft and decidedly luxurious. Using only the highest grade of textured synthetic bristles, our tools optimize product application, avoid potential allergic reactions to animal fur, and promote the use of non-animal products.