Essential Kit (9-Piece set)
This kit includes the basics and is the perfect foundation to start building a collection upon. Our deluxe brush set is a good choice for first-time buyers or those with sensitive skin. You'll get all of the necessary basics, plus the bonus of bristles treated with anti-microbial technology, which means a clean application every time, granted you keep up with tool maintenance.
This brush kit has been updated as of 19 Feb 2019
Perfect for girls who use:
- Liquid foundation
- Liquid or cream concealers
- Liquid or powder blushers
- Contouring makeup
- Loose powders
- 1-2 eyeshadows colours
- Brow Powder/ Pencil
- Gel Liner
- Flat Top Foundation (U.P $25): Create a barely detectable air-brushed foundation finish. Its dense bristles offers a medium-full foundation coverage. Use with: Liquid foundation or powder based foundation
- Illuminating blush (U.P $19): Add a healthy glow to your cheeks and accentuate your features. Also doubles up as a highlighting brush This small-sized brush offers maximum precision control to prevent over application. Use with powder or liquid textures.
- Tapered Concealer (U.P $16): This brush conceals imperfections at the underlies and around the nose without leaving streaks behind. Use with: Liquid and cream concealers
- Luxe Powder (U.P $34): An extra luxurious powder brush to quickly mattify the entire face. Use with: Loose powder
- Angled Brow (U.P $14): Featuring a small angled flat head, draw a crisp and sharp line effortlessly with this eyeliner brush. Doubles up as a brow brush for to fill in sparse areas of the brows. Use with: Brow powder and gel liner.
- Short Shader (U.P $16): Use this to blend eyeshadow along the lash lines. This brush efficiently blends out harsh eyeliner and smudges shadow under the lower lashes. Use with: all types of eyeshadows
- Mini Arc (U.P $16): A tiny angled eyeshadow brush to precisely blend shadows into Asian creases. Use with: all types of eyeshadows
- Pencil (U.P $16): A bullet shaped eyeshadow brush for pigmented application of shadows at the crease. Use this brush to darken the outer v for a more dramatic look. Use with: all types of eyeshadows
- Ultimate Shader (U.P $24): The ultimate shader is a heavy multi-tasker which can be used with compact powders, contouring makeup and blushers.
Black or pink diamond shaped pleather pouch. Fits up to 12 brushes.