Featured as the BRUSH OF AUGUST 2016. Learn more about this brush here.
Originally designed for foolproof contouring along the cheekbones and the jawline, we later discovered that the Flat Top Sculpting brush works brilliantly for foundation application and quick concealing under the eyes. Its long and narrow brush head allows access to hard-to-reach areas with speed and ease. Together with its dense and soft bristles, this brush ensures maximum control, making it extremely flexible for use with any cream based products
- Dense bristles shaped into a narrow flat top rectangle head for maximum flexibility and control
- Long narrow brush head to create the perfect shadow line under your cheekbone
Best used with cream-based products:
- Sculpting product
- Contouring- under cheeks and through the temple
- Foundation application
More product information:
- Handle: wood, glossy purple finish
- Ferrule: aluminium, pink
- Bristles: anti-bacterial synthetic bristles
*As all our brushes have been crafted by hand, please allow a slight variation in bristle diameter, length and weight between brushes
- We recommend washing your brushes at least once a week
- As with all makeup brushes, please keep the brush handles completely dry while washing to prolong the lifespan of your brushes.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to heat sources (e.g. hairdryer)
As with all our brushes:
13rushes designs and crafts the world's finest makeup brushes. Using only the highest grade of textured synthetic bristles, our tools optimize makeup application, eliminates risks of allergic reactions to animal fur, and promote the use of non-animal products.
Our award-winning brushes are 100% free from ponytails and goatees. We're committed to creating the finest animal-friendly brushes on the planet and believe in cruelty-free beauty that doesn't hurt our furry friends.